- To proclaim the gospel and to help refresh those of a thirsty soul.
- To help set free those who are in bondage spiritually, mentally, physically, and financially.
- To comfort those who are poor in spirit.
- To go into the jail house and set free those who are of an empty soul.
- Make known that God is a spirit and He must be worshiped in spirit and truth.
- To give spiritual living water through the Word of God that will satisfy the thirsty souls of men, women, and children from all walks of life.
- To create a loving, caring, and welcoming atmosphere of worship.
- To Do God’s will:"For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me." Matthew 25: 35-36.
We are connecting, encouraging, strengthening, and empowering our community by teaching Godly principles.